Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Visit To Jandial Temple and Meeting with BUDDHA

The Aprils always distract me. Same happened here when we had a trip to visit the water turbines. Thanks to Sir Ahmed Sohail that he allowed us to visit these temples of Buddha and have a close meeting with the ancestors of Asian civilization.

The complete history of Duddha and his preachings can be found at Wikipedia. The link is here. I have a very little knowledge about history. I wrote a few words abot Heer Sial but one of the historians i.e. Sahir Rangpuri commented in such a way that I dare not to write history here.

Here I am uploading some pictures to have a visual tour and meet Buddha. Perhaps you could also get that ultimate state of consciousness.




This is me entering the temple.


2 comments:

S A J Shirazi said...

What a wealth of information.

behzad said...

thanks sir.. keep visiting and stay blessed....