Friday, September 9, 2011

Mandar Sri Lal Ji, A Unique Cultural Heritage Of Layyah

While travelling from Layyah to Karor, just before Rajan Shah Darbar we come across the few remains of Hinduism. It draws back our attention to the time when there was one subcontinent. Both hindus and muslims used to live together. Although there were some cultural, religious, and social differences. But both used to manage them in a way acceptable to both schools of thought.

Then came independence in 1947 and biggest migration of history took place. But both sides could not come up to the expectations. There was bloodshed while traveling from east to west. And there was peace and harmony while going to east.

The hindus went away but the remains are still there. Given below is a temple which is situated in Layyah near Rajan Shah Darbar. It comes one km before Rajan Shah. The pictorial tour of this temple reveals the art, culture and much more about the cultural and religious heritage of Hinduism. When I was looking at these pics, I flashed back to Babri Masjid. Anyway we are Muslims, tolerate towards every religion.

Look at this temple named "Mandar Sri Laal Ji" and enjoy.



















7 comments:

S A J Shirazi said...

Wonderful post. Wish to see this. Do you have more details.

Muhammad Hassan said...

behzad bhai u r doing a unique work. my all best wishes with u. i will b glad to help u to explore my city LAYYAH. any kind of help from me is with u dear.

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: I think you should use more images on your blog, but besides that, it is really great. Cheers.

behzad said...

Sir Shirazi, Thanks for few words. I do not have more details right now. But I will be having a complete and detailed visit of this place with some historian and will have the the comments of elders who have been through the age of this temple.

behzad said...

Ultra Computers..thanks a lot. I need much from the people of Layyah. Can you tell me how can I contact you?

wasim said...

oh that's in my village..Qasban Bolchan/Chak Sahu wala

Anonymous said...

it is in my village.