Saturday, August 25, 2012

Frequent Posting on Blogs

Few days back i was just checking my blogs, page ranks. This was because I had not written anything on my blogs. I was a bit busy in my professional commitments and could not come across internet. So i was a bit worried about my blogs and all creative stuff i had been producing in past in the cyber world. So I rushed towards the Google page rank checker.

Previously My rankings were as follows;

ISLAMIC SPIRITUALISM # 3
BOOTS N LACES # 2
SOCIAL DENTER # 2
PAKISTAN ULTIMATE SPORTS BLOG # 1

But i was astonished to see that all my blogs had fallen to the Google page rank1. This was because I had not updated the stuff since log. Internet traffic and search engine preference are just like the fresh water whales. Keep the water fresh and they would be roaming around your stuff. 

No comments: